Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Horror flicks through the walls are still scary

I'm sitting in my living room by myself, minding my own business, putting on my boots, and getting ready to leave when suddenly I hear demon-esque voices coming from the apartment next door. That apartment and my living room just so happen to share a wall, so, hearing things from the other side is not uncommon. However, scary noises and voices that are designed to mess with your head I think are even more effective when taken out of context. That being said, I already can't handle watching horror flicks as it is--they leave me in a state of absolute paranoia for weeks at a time--so randomly hearing a demon voice saying something along the lines of "I will eat your soul" just went over that line of calm verses freaked the hell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment