Monday, January 23, 2012

If only there was a camera...

For a while during highschool, we had a litter of stray cats living on our porch. They were very cute, and two of them were happy to sit on your lap and love on you. The other two would do all they could to keep away from people.

Never the less, I would end up playing with them on a regular basis, me being one of the few people of the household that went outside for any amount of time.

Normally, people think it is adorable to see kitties dancing around, but one day, while wandering my yard, I started dancing on one leg and hopping around while squeaking out a little tune. I turned at just the right moment to see all four cats looking straight at me, their heads all cocked to the right in confusion. It was like it was from a movie.

A blush made its way across my cheeks as I stood there, one leg still kicked forward, arms spread out to keep balance, and lips puckered in such a way as to get the last desired note. All in all, it was an odd moment for both parties involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment