Sunday, January 22, 2012

The reason I used to be forever alone

Back in my jazz band days, we had to play at the Miss Ada Pagent. It was a pretty standard thing, though we did the gig for free. Our jazz director, Mr. Angel told us however, "You all need to wear black and a tie."

Okay. Well, normally, this wouldn't be so bad, right?

Switching gears for a moment, my friend Sarah and an acquaintance of hers were going into taco bell. Before they go inside, they see through the window this, "Really hot guy!" He had short, brown hair and glasses, and was kinda tall. Really light skin, too. Plus, he was all in black.

Switching back to my side of things, before going to the pagent, I needed some food. So, mom and I stop by taco bell. I'm by the drinks, waiting on the order when I hear, "Oh God, its Erica!" I turn to see Sarah and her friend. They were a ripe shade of green and red.

Sarah didn't tell me for a while that she and her friend thought I was a "really hot guy!". At the time, I thought it was hilarious....... Now I realize why none of the guys asked me out in high school. I looked as good as they did....

No comments:

Post a Comment